Awesome Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Meljen's Sketch Card


This image is from Meljen's Designs. I colored the cute sunflower image with Copics. I inked the edge of the image.
The hello is from K Andrew Designs Food for Thought set. The paper is DCWV Stack 8.

I used Meljen's sketch for this weeks challenge.
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/

This is the first card I have been able to make in over a week! I have been missing my crafting. The life of a teacher the first weeks of school, UGH!

4 comments:

Basslady said...

what a funny and adorable image!

the little bees are so sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Carrie said...

I stopped by to get a better look at your Meljen's sketch challenge card and just had to look around. You cards are lovely.

Unknown said...

Love the card! The colors are absolutely my favorite, and I love how you colored the sunflower. Thank you so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs. Good luck!

nancyparker55 said...

Great card. Love the colours you worked with.Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week.