Awesome Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

1st day gift


This weeks theme is teacher or back to school for My Cricut Craft Room. This project fits both.
I made 25 of these for my students first day of school gifts. I used the turtle on Create a Critter and cut it as 1 1/2 inch then added the Peachy Keen faces.
I attached with painters tape because this can be a bookmark after they take the pencil bag off. I wanted to make something that the kids could use. I hate to do all this work and then have them thrown away so I tried to think of something useful for these to me and bookmark came to mind.
Head on over to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ to see the rest of the wonderful projects.

8 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

Jamie, these are so cute and I am sure the students will love them. The more I see projects with the create-a-critter cart, the more I think I should add it to my collection. Have a great day!

Jessica S said...

What a terrific gift for your students. And way to think about how to use the bookmark after the pencils are taken out. Cute!
:O)
Jessica S

Jenn's Paper Crafts said...

Jamie, those are adorable!! Your students will LOVE them :)

Dt Sis
Jenn Lorist

angie ashuk said...

2,2, 2 mints in 1 :) Super cute idea! Love it.

scrapbookingforfun said...

Super cute!! Loved it!
MCCR DT Shelley
http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Excellent idea for a project where you get 2 bangs for your buck, your students are gonna love them
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

mccr dt

lisacustomscrapbooking said...

Very creative! Love the turtle so stinking CUTE!

MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

Jodie R said...

Very cute!! The kids are going to love these!!