Awesome Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inspired Stamps Thankful Card





I made this card very simple but I could not bring myself to add anything else. I just loved the papers together and this sentiment just looked so good just as is I let it be. Normally I do so much more to my cards but this one I just couldn't bring myself to do anything else. I used Inspired Stamps Fall Gratitude set, some Paper Studio bards that look like buttons and a couple flowers. The paper is K&Company from Best of Brenda Walton stack. 
Check out Inspired Stamps, they always have some great projects and wonderful give aways.
http://www.inspiredstamps.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Kim B said...

So very pretty! Have a wonderful day, Kim

Chere M. said...

Very CAS, perfect.

Kary said...

How sweet!! Love this card!!

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Jamie,
Love that you shared the stamp set!! Your artwork is STUNNING!!

Amber J said...

Simple but really cute!