Awesome Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inspired Stamps Fun Fold


Welcome to my Inspired Stamps Fun Fold Project. I love easel cards. They are so easy to make and they are beautiful to display. Here is my explanation of how to make one.
Cut  4 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of cardstock
Cut  4 1/4" square piece of cardstock

 Score the 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of cardstock at 4 1/4" and 6 3/8".
 put tape on the 2 1/8" x 4 1/4" section cardstock

Decorate the 4 1/4" square piece of cardstock and attach it here.

Put some on the bottom that has some depth to stop the panel behind it. I use foam pop up tape under my sentiment and to bell brads. Hopefully that helps you understand this fold a little better. If not then here is the tutorial on Splitcoast stampers with a video.
I colored the snowmen with Copic and matted with with red around them to help them stand out on the busy paper. I love snowmen. They are my favorite Xmas decoration. In fact they are the only holiday decoration throughout my house at Xmas.

Here are the stamps I used. They are from Inspired Stamps and if you click on the picture it will take you to where to purchase them.





5 comments:

Brittney said...

Super Cute!

Chere M. said...

I love the snowmen too. Super cute card and fun to display.

Kary said...

Jamie, this is so cute!! Love the snowmen!

Patti J said...

Don't you just love making easel cards? They are one of my favorite folds! Great card, Jamie - you've showcased those snowmen beautifully!

B said...

Great easel card! This is one of my fave folds to make. Looks like we were thinking alike on the snowmen:)