Awesome Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Come Early

How cute is this little girl?? She is from Tickled Pink and I colored her with Copics. The background paper is extremely busy but I really like it.  I added some twine and bells in the lower left corner. They are hard to see in the photo. I love how this card came out.

Check out the Xmas challenge on Crafting When We Can and join in on the fun!
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/

I am entereing this card into the Anything Goes at By the Cute & Girly

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the layout and what a sweet image. TFS.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Super sweet!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!