Awesome Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Themed Blog Hop

Welcome to my Blog, and the Summer Themed Blog Hop! If you've come from visiting Lezlye, you're in the right place. If you were just looking at my blog and want to play along with our blog hopping fun, you can go to the beginning at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com.  This blog hop is intended to help you in the mood for summer... I know that weather hasn't been all that helpful to many of us, so maybe crafts can help us get in the summer spirit!   So sit back, and enjoy the hop!

My cards for today are graduation themed. This starts off the summer :) So here you go.

 I used the same layout for both cards today. I used Kich N Bleus digi stamp for the first card. I just love this image. I colored her with prism colored pencils and blended with gamsol.

Here is the link to this super cute digital stamp. The whole set is only $4.99.
http://kichnbleusdesignsstore.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-kich-graduates-mini-collection.html

The next card I cut the Grad cap from A Child's Year and added some twine for the tassel. I am also entering these cards in this challenge Simply Create 44

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love new followers and comments from all you wonderful crafters. Come back and see me again.

Next up is Brynn

Here's the lineup:

20 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Super cute card.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Cathie w said...

great project ...love it...summer time is here...

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Your card is wonderful. Love it.

Flair Girl said...

I've GOT to work on graduation! Nice work dear. So fun! It's nice to be in the hop with you! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll be mine!

Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

Great Grad cards! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

thekolbes said...

Ohh love both of your cards. Love the idea of using twine for the tassel. Thanks for sharing. I am a follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Cherie said...

These are very cute! You are very creative! TFS!

Cherie
www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All three cards are super cute. Love the way you used the twine on the graduation cap
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Ashley Nicole said...

Great cards.
Nikki
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

These are so adorable! I love all the added touches! Thanks so much for sharing :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
indymermaid(at)blogspot.com

scrappingmamma said...

very cute cards!Thank-you for sharing
Df~ ustoleit@comcast.net
http://www.scrappingmamma.net

Creative Diva said...

Such a cute stamp. TFS

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love the girl graduate! Super cute!
Thanks for being in the hop!
Www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
Craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Denine said...

Adorable... I really like the digi stamps too. I need to find someone that is graduating just to make a card. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!!!!!! New follower!!!

www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Great cards Love that didi stamp too cute. Any graduate would love this card it says it all. TFS Am a new follower.
Big Blog Hugs
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

Those are great! I tried so hard to figure out how to make a tassle look right and ended up finally just cutting one from the Cricut, but yours turned out perfectly! How did you make it look so nice? I really enjoyed your post today so I'm going to become a new follower. :0) Stop over to my blog and say hi sometime and tell me how to make those tassles!

XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

What a sweet card. Graduation really does signal the start of summer. I love the little image that you used on this card and the colors are so cute together. TFS

<3
Jamie
www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com
glitterstampsandpaperohmy(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

BTW Blogger is acting up, the only way to leave a comment is anonymous.

Yolie
www.justyolie.com

Giselle said...

very cute cards :) Perfect for the season! TFS. It was fun hopping along with you, hope we can do this again soon :) Hugs.