Awesome Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kich N Bleus DT- Grad Cards


I colored the digi with prism colored pencils and blended with gamsol. I had some technical difficulties and I am not too happy with my coloring but it will be ok.  I  cut the card from Birthday Bash and added the metal accents with my Irock.
I just love these digi stamps. I already posted one of them however I made another to highlight this collection again.
I am drawn to the girl digi stamps even though I need to make a male grad card. The link below will take you to the store if you are interested. Thanks for stopping by.
http://kichnbleusdesignsstore.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Super cute cards!!

Anonymous said...

Really like your websites details! Undoubtedly a beautiful offer of knowledge that's extremely helpful. Stick with it to hold publishing and that i’m gonna proceed studying by way of! Cheers.

Anonymous said...

This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out much more related to this subject. I need to confess your data prolonged my sentiments in addition to I'm going to right now take your feed to remain updated on every coming blog posts you might presumably create. You are worthy of thanks for a job completely performed!

Patti said...

I love all your cards. I just love using my copic markers too. And I still have to learn too, but I'm getting there.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Kich724 said...

I love your cards!! Soo VERY cute!!