Awesome Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sew Many Challenge-Duncan & Circles

 SEW MANY Challenge will have June New Release Blog Hop at June 3rd. Join us next week to see all the wonderful new images. 

This week at SEW MANY Challenge is SMC#55-Circles Challenge. The circles can be in any form;  designer paper, brads, or your image could be cut in a circle whatever you can think of.

And SEW MANY Challenge has DT call, if someone has interested, please visit SEW MANY Challenge blog-DT call to see it. This is a fantastic DT and I am extremely excited to be a part of it and you will be too.
Here is my card this week.
Isn't this just the cutest image. I love it. I colored it with my Copics. For some reason I am very good with the purple however I still need some work on the others :)
My hubby was very impressed with this card. He never really has enthusiasm when he says "its great babe" However looking at this card he actually reacted to which is a miracle in its own. I hope you all like it half as much as he did :)
Oh I almost forgot, there is a super cute freebie on Sew Many as well. I did not have time to make something with it yet. Well I colored all the hearts and I dont have a brown Copic yet so I was to sad to finish coloring it, lol.
Go grab with cute image while its available.  
I  am entering this card into these challenges. 
Paper Crafting Challenge 11-Anything goes
Crafting for all seasons Ch 1 -Anything goes
Fat 'N' Funky - Cute And Cuddly
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes 
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes    
The Emerald FaeriesAnything Goes  
Woodware  Anything Goes 


8 comments:

Mama Bear Stonich's Craft Blog said...

Nice card. Cute birdy. I like the ribbon on the bottom. I also added to joyfulstamper anything goes

Jan said...

Such a great cute card thnaks for joining us at CFAS. Hope to see you next time xx Jan DT member

ahlers5 said...

Cute card. Love that sad face. Thanks for joining us at DDSB.
Diane

gina g said...

Lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Iulia said...

How adorable! Love your sweet card! It would put a smile on anyone's face:)
Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Emerald Faerie Garden and hope to see you again!
Hugs, Iulia

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining at TPS this week....

Hugs
Judith

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really cutie. Thank you for joining us at DDSB this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Karen said...

Thank you so much for joining us at DDSB this week for our anything goes challenge. Hugs, Karen.xx