Awesome Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snowman Soup


Here is another Christmas gift I made. I love making all these but there are only so many people to give things to and since I have no luck with selling so I figure I will make a few of each and give out to my coworkers. This one is a super cute idea and very inexpensive. I bought a 10 pack of cocoa for 99 cents, large bag of marshmallows just over a dollar, a large box of candy canes under $3 and 100 bags for $3 at walmart. Of course the paper I already have. So around $8 to make many of these. I think these are actually more economical then the M&M's crafts since M&M's are not that cheap and you can't make that many with one bag.

I used my cricut to cut out the snowman head. I think I used Christmas Cheer for this head. I printed the poem and put it on the back.


Here is the poem I used.

Was told you've been real good this year.
Always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near,
You'll need to warm the spirit.
So here's a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow.
It's sure to do the trick!

Again I got this on my favorite Christmas website. http://christmas.organizedhome.com/gifts-crafts-gift-tags/snowman-soup

If you are not super crafty you could always print off the tags on their website.
I also found this other snowman soup that is soooo cute that I might have to try this one.
http://stampwithtami.com/blog/2009/12/snowmansoup/

No comments: