Awesome Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Online Ordering

The bad thing about being home sick is the ability to shop online. I just placed my first order to Hobby Lobby and Peachy Keen. I am so excited that there is a Hobby Lobby coming to my town. I looked online and there are no other ones in CA. I am amazed they are coming to Visalia of all the places in CA. I hope they open soon. I am loving the holiday discounts though. Shipping was only 3 bucks and they currently have a 40% of for an item as well. So since I can't get to the store I ordered my refill for my xyron and some wood letters to make as xmas gifts.
I also ordered my first set of Peachy Keen stamps. I just got the basic faces assortment to start with. I am extremely cheap so $25 bucks is a lot for me to spend on stamps but again they had a holiday deal with 10% off and 99 cent shipping so not too bad.
The best part about the holidays is when my hubby asks what I spent money on I can say Christmas presents. :)

No comments: