Awesome Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

TSB No Pattern Paper

This week on The Stamping Boutique the challenge is no patterned paper. It is a bi weekly challenge so you have two weeks to enter.
I tried something new on this card. I am unsure of the background. I glued the layers together then used a template and sprayed gold mist all over it. It was a lot more gold than I expected.The picture below is without the flash.

I used one of the new Glitterbabe images. This is Pilgrim Girl. I colored her with Copics and hand cut her out. The sentiment is a Stampin Up stamp. 

Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

If you haven't joined The Stamping Boutique Facebook page yet come on over. I am running a monthly challenge in the group!

I am entering into these challenges... 
Crafting-With-Friends  Always Anything Goes  
Simply Create Too - Autumn Splendour  
Simply Papercraft - Always Anything Goes  
Southern Girls -Whimsical, Cute & or Fun

2 comments:

alethea said...

This is a cute card! Love the background. Thanks for joining us at SGC this fortnight.. Hope to see you again soon.. HUgsxx

maria f. said...

Such an interesting background. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!