Awesome Followers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Lego Birthday Card

 Here is a quick birthday card I made for a 6 year old boy. I cut the lego man out with my Cameo. He is a cut file from a blog hop SVG Files had given away.
Simple card but for a 6 year old you dont need a lot. He was excited to see the lego man on the front.

I am entering into these challenges...   
Crafting-With-Friends  Anything Goes  
Simply Papercraft  - Anything Goes   
Sister Act Card Challenge - Always Anything Goes  
4 Crafty Chicks -  Birthday  
Seize The Birthday - Birthday +  Topping - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

That is awesome. I love it.

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

Anni said...

Such a perfect card for a boy!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
Anni

OttawaMom said...

Perfect card for a Lego fan! Love the fun background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!