Awesome Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Haunting Mummy

Here is another mummy card I made using Miss Kate Cuttables adorable mummy.
The background I cut out with my Spellbinders and hand cut the flag. I used a background stamp I got at Michaels in the Halloween section for just over a dollar. I love it. Perfect for the background on these. I then used a Studio G dollar stamp for the Happy Haunting and colored the haunting in with my Copics.
The paper is from Me and My Big Ideas. This card came out so cute.

I am entering into these challenges...
Twisted Tuesday - Theme:  Free For All Twist: Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique Halloween
Bearly Mine Challenges #110 Orange Purple & Black 
Clear It Out   Halloween : Stash Item: Anything Orange (ink that I have had forever but never use) 
Try It On Tuesday Halloween 
All Dressed Up - Halloween 
The Cupboard Trilogy - Halloween/Fall 
Imagination Crafts Challenge -Halloween





7 comments:

Christine's Craftyart Blog said...

Another unusual card. Lovely. Chris x

Meggymay said...

A real cute Halloween card, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Laurart said...

Such a cute Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday - Love from Laura xxx

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous Halloween card, love the image, great sketch thanks for playing along with us at Clear it out for the halloween challenge

The Little Stamper said...

What a gorgeous card - that Mummy is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Bearly Mine Purple, Orange and Black challenge and we hope you will come back and join us next time.

Sharon x

My name is Cindy said...

Yes a really adorable mummy!!(Never thought I would be using those words in this context lol). Thank you for joining us at TioT, Cindy

Jackie said...

Cute image, and fabby backing papers. Great Card. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Good luck. hugs Jackie DT.