Awesome Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Frankstein Candy bag

Here is a candy bag I made with this super cute Frankenstein from Miss Kate Cuttables. 
 I added some green ink to his face to make him seem a little grungy. I used my gel pen to add a little dimension to him. Other than that I just cut him out on my Silhouette and glued him together. 

I am entering into these challenges....
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Halloween 

Lexi's Creations -  Halloween
Make My Monday - Halloween 
Parade Your Crafts - Halloween 


4 comments:

Rossella said...

Great project, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Camille Short said...

Such a cute card - thanks for sharing!

jen t. said...

omg! that frankie is so cute! thanks for joining our challenge!!! jen t. from parade your crafts dt:)

Beth F. said...

What a wonderful Halloween creation! Thanks for joining at Parade Your Crafts!
Beth
Beth's Beauties