Awesome Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TTCRD Guest Design Spot

I am the guest designer for Through the Craftroom Door today. The sponsor is SK Digis. Don't you just love this little stork.I colored him with Copics.
I used some super cute baby paper I just bought and designed a simple layout that came out so cute! I added some baby pin brads and a flag with a cute sentiment from Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 2
I hope you like this card as much as I do. Thanks for the Guest Design Spot Through the Craftroom door.
Head on over and check out the fun!
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/

I am entering into these challenges... 
Bearly Mine Challenges Use a digi image &/or papers. 
Shopping Our Stash  For The Boys
Craft Room Challenge  Something New

4 comments:

Debi said...

Perfect baby card, love those new papers, Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw, this is just adorable! Love the soft blues :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Shopping our Stash this week!

Mervi said...

So sweet and adorable card.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

Chana Malkah said...

Nice design! Love the continuity and composition of this project! Very nicely executed! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT