Awesome Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Inspired Stamps August Release

Lots of new scriptures from Inspired Stamps this month. I used two of them and will be donating these to OWH. I hope they speak to someone.  1 John 3:1 is on the first card.
 I used some pretty paper and a few paper flowers.
I love the font on 1 Thessalonians 3:16-18. The pray without ceasing is really speaking to me right now because I have been praying for something for over a year and it is still not happening.  There are times when I feel like I am not good enough to be granted the gift I seek. There are times when I feel like praying is not working, that God is not listening. This life can be difficult at times and I am feeling low right now. However God is good and always helps me through every situation and I have to have faith that he will help me with this one too.
This is my current favorite color for some reason. I love this paper and the ink that I used around the edge of the scripture.
I hope that everyone appreciates all that God has given them and remember God is good.

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the wonderful new scripture stamps and all the great cards.

I am entering into these challenges...
Craftin' Boutique Challenges - Anything Goes 
Paper Crafting Journey -  Punch and/or Die cut

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love!!!!Gorgeous card and colors. I am following you on Bloglovin now:)!! hehe:)
Josie
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique:) !!!

Patricia Chalas said...

Both cards are great!!!
love how your portrait the scripture on the green one.