Awesome Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Retirement Card

Here is a large retirement card I made for my husband co worker. She was very happy with it, which is always nice to hear.
The butterfly was a hit. Apparently butterflies are the simple of rebirth and blue butterflies are extra special because they are very rare. At least this is what the recipient of this card said. Funny cause I questioned putting it on here. I wasn't sure if it went with the bird image. The butterfly is a Heidi Swapp sprayed with a little blue inkado I think is the brand. I used Distress Ink around the outside of the butterfly. The sentiment is a dollar stamp from Michael's that I bought a long time ago.
This image is Sweet n Sassy. I colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the flowers. I used my Lacy Circles Spellbinders behind it.
I kept the inside simple so everyone could sign it.
My hubby asked me to make a big card for lots of people to sign. The blank white on is A2. This card was a full sheet of card stock.

No comments: