Awesome Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Black/Green Spanish Mothers Day Card

Here is another card for Mother's Day. The butterfly is Heidi Swap again sprayed with her spray as well. I printed the sentiments using word. The black I used a border punch then used an Easy Stitch by Paper Pizazz and a white gel pen for the white on the border.
Here is the inside of the card. I really need to post all these cards I have made since Mother's Day is just around the corner.

I am entering into these challenges.
Celebrate the Occasion W1E - #111 Happy Mothers Day
Cuttin & Stampin Challenges  W, 3E - #18 Mother's Day
Shopping Our Stash W, C13 - #100 Mother's Day or Pink
Tuesday Throwdown W- #146 My Mother, My Friend

6 comments:

KimCreate said...

I like your color combination on your card. very nice. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Kim L. DT

Kim Ross said...

Que linda! Thanks so much for playing along & sharing your project with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'! :)

Unknown said...

Very elegant card, love these BIG stitches. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Very cute card. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along this week with Cuttin' and Stampin'

Tammy S.

Teresa said...

Very beautiful card...Thanks for sharing over at Cuttin and Stampin.

Teresa R.
DT~Cuttin' and Stampin"

Alica said...

very pretty and elegant - great color combo too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)