Awesome Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

SNS Cute and Cuddly Challenge

 Sweet N Sassy is having a cute and cuddly challenge. I made a few cards for the occasion.
 I made the backgrounds using strips of zig zag paper on top of white paper. I sprayed the whole thing with glitter spray. The images I used are two of my favorite SNS images. The top one is Cocoa's Gift. All of the Cocoa images are cute. He is what drew me to SNS. I colored him with Copics, cut him out with a Spellbinders and inked the edges.
This image I love because it is so versatile. Olivia Celebrates comes with many different options for her to hold. I will be using her often.
 Here is a Valentine's card I did not have a chance to post. See she can be used in so many ways.
I colored the owl with Copics on both cards. I added Glossy accents to the balloon and party hat on the birthday card. I hope you will all come join in the fun with your cute and cuddly cards over at Sweet N Sassy! 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

All of your cards are so cute!! I really like Olivia and Cocoa too. Along with Rhubarb the greatly elevate the cuteness factor on any card/project. What a great idea for your zig zag paper. Cute!!