Awesome Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Butterfly Blog Hop

Thank you for fluttering by today and seeing all the butterflies we have in this hop. These crafters have preformed butterfly magic again with their creations and I hope you enjoy looking at the beauty of these creations.

Jearise from http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess today and she has a butterfly filled gift for one lucky visitor today so please make sure you begin at her blog to find out how to enter the drawing.

Here is my little bit of butterfly magic for today...

 The sentiment is from Pink By Design. The butterflies are Heidi Swapp.
 I used my Spellbinders for the circles.


Thank you so much for joining us today! I am last on the hop so hope you enjoyed all the wonderful projects. 


LINE  UP:

Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com
Anita~  http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com 

8 comments:

Edwina said...

This card is fabulous! I love the papers and the butterfly. The sentiment is great! This is a wonderful Mother's day card.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

L.B. said...

So pretty. Love the colors

Unknown said...

Definitely pinning this. Love the sentiment, too. Thanks for sharing

Camille Short said...

Absolutely beautiful. I think everyone in the hop goes above and beyond with their designs, their caring shows in every detail. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

D- said...

Very pretty card. Love your butterflies. TFS.
D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

TheMaddScrapper said...

I absolutely LOVE this card and I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the colors!! Thank you for sharing!

lorby said...

What a marvelous card. I love the way you did the inside of the card. I never think of layering the inside of my cards but it brings so much more to the overall appearance. Thank you so much for hopping with me. Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.

Michele I said...

very cute card, love the colors