In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning."
As joyous as Christmas is for most families, for some, their holidays are filled with worry, medical treatments and tests, and pain -- for their child must be hospitalized or she or he needs long-term care rather than being home with their families.
For these kids, Santa doesn't slip down a chimney but rather, often comes in the guise of community volunteers who help make the season bright.
This is the second Christmas season that our own band of dedicated and loving paper crafters have come together to make Holiday banners for children who are too sick to be home for the holidays. Welcome to the Christmas Banners for Special Needs Kids blog hop!
You should be coming from Susan's blog. If not start at the beginning to see all the great prizes being offered.
Here is my banner.
cornies faces for the first time. I love them.
Thank you again for visiting us here for a beautiful and worthwhile endeavor. God bless all the little children wherever they spend their holidays!! Now head on over to Linda's blog to continue on this great hop.
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Heather D. - http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
- Susan B - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Jamie M. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/ ME
- Linda Simpson - http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
- Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com_
- Vicky - http://www.luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/
- Debbie T- http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.co.uk/
- Shelly - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
- Susan R - http://croppingmamaw.blogspot.com/
- Lisa L. - http://lisascreativeniche.blogspot.com/
- Nancie - http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Dorcas - http://craftycardangel.com/
- Debbie _http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
- Rexann - http://ibecircled.blogspot.com/
- The Paper Jungle - http://thepaperjungle.blogspot.com/
I am entering this banner into Peachy Keen's anything goes challenge