Awesome Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Scripture Card

Scroll down for Jennifer's Birthday Blog Hop.
I made this card for my DT Inspired Stamp post. I wanted to focus on the scripture so I took some cute paper and made the four square background. I added a Lacy heart and a couple heart brads. I used my Spellbinder to cute out the stamp and a border. Clean and simple, I am trying to make a few cards that are less busy. If you have not checked out Inspired Stamps wonderful stamps you should head on over there.

8 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi Jamie ...

This is a beautiful card, with an impactful message. Nice work!!

I came here on Jennifer Restivo's 39th birthday blog hop -- you're following me? If you get a chance, could you let me know whether I should hop over you or whether your post just hasn't made it up yet? Or, LOL, whether you want to make this Jennifer's birthday card -- you know, Trust in the Lord with All your heart that she'll make it over the hill to birthday #40 next year? Oh, just kidding on that part ...

Can you let me know? Thanks!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Kary said...

Jamie, this is a lovely card!! I love the colours, the sweet heart doily and that Scripture choice is one of my favourites too. {hugs}

Chere M. said...

Jamie, I love the color blocked background, it really helps to set off scripture image. Great job.

glowegal said...

Jamie, this card is sooooo beautiful!! I love the color blocking under the soft doily, nicely done!

B said...

So very pretty! The colors are perfect!

Anita said...

Cute card! I love pink and brown.

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Jamie, beautiful card! I love the color squares and the cut of the Scripture...great job!

Shawnee said...

Beautiful card. I love the scripture you sued and the doily. The colors are perfect as well.