Welcome to the Bunnies and Blossoms Banner Hop for Special Needs Children.Yesterday and today (March 24-25), 30+fantastic papercrafters have come together to create Spring-themed banners.They will then donate these banners to Ellen (CardMonkey), who works as Admissions Coordinator at Pediatric Specialty Care (PSC), www.pediatricspecialty.com
PSC is a long-term care facility for special needs children who are medically-fragile and/or technologically-dependent. The babies, children and youths at PSC range in age from birth to 21, and are admitted from all over the country.
Some are infants, born prematurely and before their lungs have had a chance to mature. Others have serious birth defects,illnesses or injuries from accidents that cause them to need tender loving care in a home-like environment -- many for their lifetimes.
Our banners are meant to cheer the young patients, their families, and the staff at PSC. Here is the banner that I madeand will be sending to Ellen to decorate a child's room:
(Show your banner -- describe how you made it...)
We DO have a tasty bit of blog candy to thank you for visiting us today! What's the prize??!
How about a beautiful handmade (courtesy of our Blog Hop Hostess, CardMonkey!) Cricut Cozy Covers?! Each one is individually styled in your pick of colors and embroidered words! These are RARE because CardMonkey does not make them for sale and she usually sticks to paper, not sewing!!
To qualify, there are two steps: 1. Comment on as many Bunny & Blossoms Blog Hop blogs as you wish -- the more blogs on which you comment, the more chances you have to win. There will only be one winner, picked at random by Random.Org.
2. Follow and comment on the CardMonkey blog ... Leave a comment on our Hop Hostess's site (http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com) and let her know if your name is picked, what 2 accent colors you'd like on your Cricut Cozy Cover, and what text you'd like embroidered (up to 3 lines). You MUST be a follower of the CardMonkey blog to win and you MUST leave a way for her to contact you if your name is picked.
Vicki Wilson http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com
Here is the line up in case you get lost.
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Pam - http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle - http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Jessica Esch- http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
- Nancie ~ http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com/
- Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Sandie Dunne - http://sandieshores.blogspot.com/
- Susan E Bermudez - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Jamie M. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Vicki Wilson http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer - http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
- Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Debbie T. - http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.com/
- Lisa T. - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
- Cindy Potentier. - http://toolsofacropingqueen.blogspot.com/