Awesome Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Xmas Gift Bags and Tags w/Pattie's Creations


I used Holiday Reindeer from Pattie's Creations for the tag and gifts bag. I colored with Copics and added Glossy Accents.



I made a large tag to go with this gift bag. My niece loves penguins and I love snow globes so this image is the perfect mix. This image is also from Pattie's Creations. It is Penguin Snow Globe. I colored it with Copics and added Glossy Accents to the bubbles and the eyes. I added Stickles to the cap. Below the image I put a bottle cap with a penguin that I cut from this same background paper.

 
I cut a penguin from Simply Charmed and added stickles to the bow and cheeks.
I am entering the tags into Simon Says Stamp Challenge
I am entering the gift bag into Little Red Wagon Christmas Challenge






3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

They are all SO cute! Great idea to decorate the bags with the same image as your tag.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Jamie, these are all so cute! Great idea for a gift bag, I'm always at a loss of how to decorate a bag!
♥ Sandi

Rosanne said...

very sweet creations! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!