Awesome Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sew Many Vellum Challenge

Sew Many is having a vellum challenge this week. I used vellum in two spots on my card. I first embossed a strip with snowflakes using my Big Kick. I then stamped a sentiment on a smaller piece.
This is Kaden Sleeping on Wreath from Sew Many newest releases. He is sooo cute and is perfect for my friend that is having a baby boy right around Xmas. I colored him with Copics.
I used a snow writer pen for the white on his hat. This was my first time using it and it is very interesting to use. I like who it came out though.
This sentiment is from Pink By Designs Xmas set. It is the perfect sentiment for having a new baby for Xmas.

Head on over to Sew Many and enter in the challenge. http://sewmanychallenges.com/

No comments: