Awesome Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bugaboo/PBD Xmas Cards


 Don't you just love this Bugaboo digi. It was one of their freebie which is now on sale at their store. I colored it with Copics.  I embossed the green paper and used my punch. I love this paper and have had it for a long time so I am not sure which it is but its probably DCWV. This is the current challenge sketch on Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday 13 on Crafters Digital Art Center
 I used Pink by Design Christmas Wishes on the front and inside of this card.
This card was inspired by the above card. I used the same pack of paper and another super cute Bugaboo digi. I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to the hat. I used a Pink by Design Christmas Wishes sentiment. I added a few brads and some fantastic twine and there you have it.
I am entering this one into Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge

2 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card thanks so much for joining our August Anything Goes at Catch the Bug!

Joy said...

fabulous, thanks for playing with Bugaboo in the Anything goes challenge! JOY DT