Awesome Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Birthday Set

I made this set for my nephew's birthday. His bookmark I used Plantin for the letters and the faux stitched them. I then laminated it and added a ribbon.
This is a candy bar wrapper which he was most excited by. I used Riley and colored him with copics. I added some Glossy Accents dots. If you have not made one of these yet they are super easy. I just wrap paper around a candy bar and use Tacky Tape to secure the top, bottom, and side. I use my paper crimper for the top and bottom.
I am so bummed I can not find the picture I took of the inside card. I know I took a picture but it is no where to be found which is a bummer because this has a gift card folder on the inside. I cut the cake from Smiley Card and spray glittered it. The rest is pretty simple to see. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: