Sew Many is having a challenge this week "cookies" anything to do with cookies however you interpret that. I made a recipe book with cookie recipes as well as others.
I made my pockets first then I used chipboard for the cover that I measured to be bigger than my pockets. I used tacky tape to add the decorative paper. I added a hole to use ribbon to tie the book closed. I added some metal accents with my Irock and added ribbon on the binding.
The images I used are from Sew Many. Aren't they cute. Miki is a fantastic little monkey.
For the pockets I use a 12x12 and score the bottom and folded it up then folded the paper in half so it makes a pocket. I believe I scored it at 4 in but you can make this book any size and anything you want.
I made four pockets and several recipes I printed out in word and moved the margin on the right side over until it fit. I had to do a few test prints. I used my bind it all to put it all together.