Awesome Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scallop Birthday Card

 I cut the card from Wild Card and the circles. The scallop I used my spellbinders and inked the edges.
I stamped the candles and colored them with Copics. The flowers where cut from a free svg file. I spayed them Tsukineko Lilac ink and added a large drop of Lime Green Stickles in the center. I sprayed the tag with the same Lilac and Willow ink. and stamped the sentiment on it. 
I am entering this card in these challenges.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Anything Goes
The Shabby Tea Room ~Flower Inspired
Digi Doodle ~Make your own flowers
Creative Craft Challenge ~ Flower Power

6 comments:

Julye said...

Love the unusual colour mix works so well thanks fore sharing with us all here at CCC.

Sylvia x said...

love how you have created the sparkly flowers

Thanks for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges

Sylvia x

ahlers5 said...

Cute birthday card. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Adorable Birthday card! I love round cards :-)Thank You so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us this week In The Shabby Tea Room :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jamie, so cute and the sparkle looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx