Awesome Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mother's Day Card Swap Cards

I used these cards for a challenge and a card swap.
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
I am trying very hard to get as many projects made before we start trying to expand our family. I joined my first card swap and am trying to get as many months done as possible while I have the crafty energy going on. I just finished my second month. These cards are so not my style. I hate pink. I am much more into flashy cards but I love these cards. They are beautiful and girly.

I cut the center piece from Storybook.

I found the poem online and split half on front an

Mom, you’ve always been the best A better mom than all the rest. I’m thankful for all the things you do I’m glad my mom is extra special you!


On Mother’s Day, I want you to know. You’re the greatest mom, and I love you so. There’s one more thing I want to say:
I wish you Happy Mother’s Day!




These were plain white flowers that I inked around the edges with pink ink. I then sprayed "frost" sheer shimmer spritz by tsukineko. I bought the copper and pewter ones but I did not like them very much. I thought I would try the frost & shimmer pack and I love them.

No comments: