Awesome Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Miss You Cards for OWH

I found a reason to make cards. I love to make cards but never have that many people to give them to so I found a great cause to donate cards to. http://operationwritehome.org/
I tried to make similar cards to make as many as I can to send to the soldiers. I am not very good at assembly line cards. I don't like making cards that look the same so I used the same sentiment and changed up each card a bit. I made the butterfly with the I miss you in photoshop with a beautiful brush set I download long ago. I put it below if you would like to use it. I am not sure why I haven't made more "stamps" in photoshop instead of wasting away my time and money finding ones I like. I like how these cards came out and hope the soldiers like them too.








Here is the jpeg of the file I made using photoshop and some fancy brushes I download long ago. Hopefully you can use it if you like. Not sure never tried to share a file.

No comments: