Awesome Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!


So I made a list of everyone one on my blog and facebook page. Then I used the random generator to pick a number, counted it done on the list, lucky number 7, and the winner is ...RUTH...who is on both my pages so her odds were good :) Ruth please send me your address so I can get your prize out in the mail. email me at jrredrose21@yahoo.com

Congrats!
For those of you who did not win this time don't worry I have another very cute stamp set for blog candy soon so keep checking my page!!

2 comments:

Micah said...

Thank you very much! Email is sent. I never win anything so this is doubly awesome!!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats to Ruth on winning your blog candy...I really like you gate fold cards, they look very sweet, perfect for a small picture album...thanks for sharing and have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*