Awesome Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

So now that summer vacation is here and I have the next ten weeks to relax and do whatever I want I am going to start explaining how to scrapbook digitally. I have a few friends that have been asking me to teach them how to scrapbook using Adobe Photoshop. I took a digital photography class while working on a photography degree so I know how to use photoshop pretty well. I started by making collages with it long before digital scrapbooking became popular. I now make scrapbook pages that come out great. I am going to attempt to make some how to videos and instruction for photoshop if for no one else then the few friends that I keep saying I will teach how to use it. Until then here are some of the pages I have done.

No comments: