Awesome Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

365 Cards Challenge 95 & 102

Well I started out by making a card for challenge 102 about repetition and end up on someones blog that had challenge 95 on their blog and I decided to do that one too.

I made my repetition card using a stamp I just bought at a crafty yard sale. Then the cricut catridge Beyond Birthdays for the happy day and Celebrations for the balloons. The repetitions of the words and the balloons went well on this card. Not my favorite card I have made but I was trying to use colors that I am not a fan of instead of the my same old colors all the time.


http://365cards.blogspot.com/2010/06/day-102-repetition-is-key.html

And speaking of the same old colors. I made a set of cards for the about me challenge. Which is typical for me. I am an over achiever and can never just do one. I used my favorite colors which are loud and bright like me. These colors are common in my life. Just ask my guest bedroom, craft room or my wedding party :)

With these cards I used the Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks...which I love...to make the backgrounds. The stamps are a set I bought at Micheal's on sale which are from Stamendous. I bought them because they were on sale and have fallen in love with them. They are a lot of fun to color with my Prismacolor pencils.


http://365cards.blogspot.com/2010/06/day-95-its-so-you.html

No comments: