Awesome Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Shadow Box Banks

 This years way to give teenagers money!  

I have so many nieces and nephews that are older and just would love to get money for Christmas and I am not a big fan of just giving money so I always try to find a creative way to give it to them. This year I made these links out of shadowbox frames. I bought a set of eight shadowbox frames from Michael’s and order them online. They were very reasonably priced that way. My husband drilled a slot on the top for the money to be able to go into. I added some cute scrapbook paper in the back of the frame and vinyl cut using my silhouette their names, easy Peezy!








All the kiddos like these quite a bit. And I figure they will have long-term use for them to continue to add their money to you. And it’s just a picture frame so you just open the back like you would a frame to get your money out.

No comments: