Awesome Followers

Friday, February 5, 2016

Silhouette Love

 I just love how this card came out. I was not sure I liked it until I figured out the last details. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the silhouette and hearts. I stamped the sentiments.
I am entering into these challenges...  
Crafting By Designs -  February Anything Goes  
Crafting for all Seasons - Love Is In The Air  
Crafty Creations - Hearts  
Crafty Gals Corner -Love Is In The Air 
Creative Moments - Always Anything Goes/ optional twist Romance/Love 
DoubleClick Skittles -Use A Heart   
Simon Says Stamp- Have A Heart  
Sisterhood of Crafters -Love Letter

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful Valentine's creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE Letters’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Waving My Wand said...

What a stunner! Total gorgeousness, inside and out! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

Beatriz said...

Lovely Valentine`s card! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

Barb said...

What a sweet Valentine, I really love your design, gorgeous. Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jamie! I love all the love hearts and the silhouette is lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lori said...

Oh my, how pretty! This is a fantastic card for Valentines day!

Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
Lori Skittles Design Team Member

Lori said...

Oh my, how pretty! This is a fantastic card for Valentines day!

Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
Lori Skittles Design Team Member

Unknown said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons Challenge. Mary DT member x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!!!!!!!