Awesome Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Onesie Giraffe

Its been awhile since I posted anything on my blog. I have been crafting at least a lot of Christmas presents I made but haven't had a lot of energy/time to turn on my computer and type up a post. My baby is 7 months old and still not sleeping through the night so I am a tired momma.
 I made this cute onesie with some dark pink litter HTV. My cousin really liked it for her little girl.I have a million ideas in my head for all the others I want to make now I just need another me to do it.
Love this little girl. She and my baby have so much fun together already.
Though I do miss my crafty time and bloggin time, I would not trade in this time with my baby girl for anything. I will be back to crafting crazy soon enough.

No comments: