Awesome Followers

Friday, March 27, 2015

Pocket Patootie

This week on The Stamping Boutique the challenge is Easter.
 Pocket Patootie Easter Bunny is one of my favorite bunnies ever! I colored him with Copics and added some Stickles to his patch and the sparkles around him.
I used some Paper Studio paper that I have had for a few years now.

Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

If you haven't joined The Stamping Boutique Facebook page yet come on over. I am running a monthly challenge in the group!

I am entering into these challenges...  
Creative Knockouts - Spring Is In The Air    
Cute Card Thursday -  Easter  
Brown Sugar- Easter 
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge- Easter  
Jo's Scrap Shack-  Happy Easter  
Kitty Bee Designs- Easter 
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes  
Simply Papercraft- Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments: