Awesome Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2015

IS~ As for my House

I made a simple cards to send to Operation Write Home. I am trying to get back into the grove of crafting.
 I used Hymn Line: Church and Houses on this card. I added some color with Copics.

 I used some scraps of paper for the flags and the DP.

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other beautiful creations. 
You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store

I am entering into these challenges...
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes     
Sassy Studio Designs - Anything Goes  
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes!   
Inspiration Destination Always Anything goes  
Wonderful Wednesdays Always Anything Goes   
Clear It Out- Anything Goes  Stash: Anything Goes   
Loves Rubber Stamps- Anything Goes  
Through The Craft Room Door- Always Anything Goes

7 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Hi Jamie,
I really love the way you designed this card with the stamps! Thanks so much for all you do for us!
much love,
Antoinette

Sandra said...

Great card, I love the colors!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Kim Kelley said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Rebecca.

ahlers5 said...

Very cute design. wonderful use of the music paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week.

Marcy said...

Fantastic card and love the house you've created! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Bev said...

Cute card, thanks for playing along at IDCB