Awesome Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

GDT Birthday Card

 Card Mania's challenge is buttons! I used button brads on this card.
 The image is from Milk n Coffee. I have to tell you I really love the images I got from this sponsor. I have never heard of them before and I love them.This image is Tiffany and Birthday Cake. I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to her dress.
The inside sentiment and front sentiment are from Stampendous. The paper is DCWV and gorgeous! It has glitter through out that is hard to see in the picture.

http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/
Head on over to Card Mania and play along with the challenge.

I am entering into these challenges...  
Crafting At the Weekend - Anything Goes   
Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge- Black and White 
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes   
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday

No comments: