Awesome Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

IS Christmas Card

I can not believe it is almost Christmas again! Man this year has flown by and good residence. This has been the worst year for me. So much stress. I am ready for a new year that is hopefully better. 
I used two of my favorite Inspired Stamps sets on this card.  HLO Christmas Girl is the stamp I just keep going to. Something about her draws me in.  I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to the flowers. I cut a red embossed piece of red card stock then I spray glittered it to put behind my image.
 Christmas Poinsettia was used on the inside of the card and for the sentiment on the front. I cut the front one out with my Spellbinders die and added some white with a gel pen.


Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges...
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes 
Dream it Up -Christmas and the Holidays
My Perfect Life - Christmas Festive 48 always any Christmas card
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - anything goes as long as it's Christmas 
C.R.A.F.T. -  Christmas   
Crafty Ribbons -  1st Christmas with Ribbon   
Dream it Up -Christmas and the Holidays
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'  - Christmas 



4 comments:

Creative M said...

Simply adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Marina said...

Wonderfully bright and happy card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

Suze said...

Yes it is getting closer to Christmas. Love your bright traditional card with it's appealing image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for September

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x