Awesome Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Inky Teddy Painting

Inky Impressions challenge this week is animal friends.
 I used some scrap paper and ended up with this lovely.
This image is Teddy Painting a Summer Scene. I have to admit that I suck at coloring animals. I am trying and practicing but still suck, lol.

The paper is left over pieces of DCWV I believe. The sentiment is Pink By Design. This card is heading to Operation Write Home.

Head on over to Inky Impressions and play along with us. You can find these stamps and other cuties at the Inky Impressions Store.

I am entering into these challenges...
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Animals
A Random Fan Challenge - Paper Patterns  
Papertake Weekly - Spots & Dots   
Through The Craft Room Door- Always Anything Goes  
2 Cute Ink Challenge - Animals  
Cutie Pie Challenge - TEDDY BEARS PICNIC   
Stamp and Create -Anything Goes

No comments: