Awesome Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

IS ~ Sit & Read

 I made a simple card today. Sometimes the stamps with the perfect paper are all you need. I used Bazzill Vintage paper. The stamps are Inspired Stamps.
This one is from the very popular Hymn line. This is Hymn Girls: Sit and Read
This stamp is one of my favorite because it makes me think of one of my favorite songs by Chris Tomlin. Romans 8:31 is distressed around the edges.

Inspired Stamps is having a contest going from NOW through Wednesday July 23rd midnight EST where YOU can win 2 FREE STAMPSETS (one for you and one for you to share!)!!  But not just ANY stamp sets...ones YOU have left as a comment for here and/or on our FB page sharing what Scripture, Image, Sentiment or Character YOU'D like to see us create into a stamp set this fall!!  Click here for the details.


Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges...
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes
Creating in Faith, Hope and Love - Always Anything Goes with a Bible Scripture 

No comments: