Awesome Followers

Thursday, April 10, 2014

IS Easter

 I made a little Easter treat box. I got these boxes at Target on clearance and jazzed it up. I used this cute Inspired Stamps Hymn Girl March. I stamped her on Pink Bazzill Cardstock. I added some Copics to the skin.
 This paper actual has eggs in the background. Stare at the image above or below for a second and you will see them. Hard to photography but pretty in person.
I added Stickles to the cross to make it shine.

I love Easter. The egg decorating, the egg hunts, the cut bunnies every where are all great. I just hope we all remember the reason for this special holiday.God sacrificed his son for us. Jesus paid for our sins. And though I sometimes feel bad that he had to do that for us sinners, I am sure grateful that he did. 

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges...
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Easter 
Dream it Up - What inspires you...show project and what inspired it.  
DRS Designs -7 Pop goes 1 Color 
Moving Along with the Times -Easter/Spring 
Mema's Challenge -  Anything goes

No comments: