Awesome Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

IS Love Card


I used 1 John 3:1 on this card. I used my Spellbinders to cut it out and used distressed ink all around the scripture. I added a few heart brads

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges... 
Inklings and Yarns  - Always Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays -Anything goes   
Loves Rubber Stamps Use Metal

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely LOVELY! I always SO enjoy scripture cards and this is just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us by playing along in our challenge this week. I hope you will stop by again soon. What a blessing!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. Today is the last day of a fun blog hop and a special give-away on my blog. You can check it out here:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh that is so pretty and I love the metal hearts. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous sentiment and design. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this time around. We hope you'll come again real soon. Good Luck, Dangina

Patricia Chalas said...

Beautiful card!!