Awesome Followers

Friday, November 29, 2013

TSB Santa Card

I love how bright and cheery this card came out. I used a new stack of The Paper Studio paper that I just picked up. Love it.
The Stamping Boutique image is just perfect with this paper. Santa and Audrey is a beautiful stamp. I colored it with Copics. I added Stickles to the stars and Audrey's pink cap.

I used a Pink by Design Christmas sentiment inside. I followed the sketch below.


I am entering into these challenges...
Mojo Monday -Sketch 
4 Crafty Chicks -   Christmas 
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes  
Copic Marker Europe Anything Christmas  
Crafting By Designs - Christmas/Winter
Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog -  Christmas (Tree and Reindeer on the left side of Santa)
Stampavie and More -Christmas 
Crafty Bloggers Network -  Christmas 
Eureka Stamps - Santa is on His Way

 

6 comments:

Leanne said...

OH I like the paper awesome, the image is so cool. Nicely done! Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT@4CC!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, cute image.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network with our Christmas challenge , hugs Tania (DT) xx

Zoe said...

What a jolly card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Beccalite said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our Challenge #20 'Christmas is Coming' at Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xx (DT member)

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely Christmas card with us at Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck! Wendy DT xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Lovely card, Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Girls
Hugs Donna DT xx