Awesome Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SNS Masculine Card

This week at Sweet N Sassy the challenge is to make a masculine card. Tommy Turtle's Cupcake is this cute image. I colored him with Copics and inked the edges Distressed Ink. The sentiment is from Olivia Celebrates set. I used DCWV paper and metal accents to dress up the card.
I am a huge fan of turtles so I collect all the turtle stamps I can. Sweet n Sassy has several cute turtle images. Head on over to Sweet n Sassy and link up to the challenge.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Very cute, Jamie. I like the graph paper bg and colors.

Ann said...

This is a really neat card for a male (or anyone) - that turtle is very cute. I love how you have layered your banners - that is a different style that I really like.

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card! I really like the way you colored the turtle and your colors are fantastic.

Gail said...

Jamie - this is a cute turtle - I like turtle cards - they make me happy - nice inspiration for the Sweet and Sassy challenge