Awesome Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Stamping Boutique Card & Bookmark

I wanted to revisited this post I made last year. I found this post searching through my blog and I am now on this design team so want to re-share this post.
 These two images are from the Stamp Boutique. They are super cute. I colored them with Copics and chalked the edges.
 This card fold is one of my favorite ones.
 I added some ribbon and brads to the embossed strip of paper.
 I made a corner bookmark with one of the images for myself. I have made several of these for others and decided I wanted one for myself.

This is what I said a year ago and I am now on this DT. ****Sad I was working on this project to link to apply for Stamping Boutiques DT call and went back to link it up and the link was closed. I had checked it a couple hours before and didn't realize how soon it was closing. Bummer, they have such cute stamps. Well maybe next time. 

No comments: