Awesome Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Dino Reading Birthday Card

I made this card for the VP at my school. I hope she liked it. I also followed a challenge at Sew Many Cards. I love their stamps! I applied for their design team because I love their stamps and their prices. I am excited to say I made the team!! I don't officially start til the end of the month so I thought I would make a card for the challenge. This is one of their digi stamps that is only $1. I colored the image with my prism colors and blended with gamsol. I used my I*rock to add the metal accents. The string is actually yarn I found at Big Lots for $1 for a lot of string. Other than that I think you can figure it out. If not feel free to ask any questions. I love comments and questions!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jamie

No comments: