Lisa from http://lisascreativeniche.blogspot.com/ picked me for this award at the begininning of the month and I am finally finding time to post about it! I have been so crazy making things for people that requested stuff I haven't had much down time.
As a receiver of this award I am supposed to tell three things about myself that are different than everyone else and to choose 3 more recipients for this award as well, so here we go:
My three different things...
1. I don't eat left overs. yuck!
2. I don't like chocolate. I know that is strange to most of you.
3. I don't know how to relax. I am always go, go, go. A day sitting at the beach it my version of torture.
I received this award awhile ago and have finally found the time to post about it.
The last award I received was the Liebster Award. It is designed to bring new blogs to light. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may want to share with others. I am here to honor 3-5 blogs to bring awareness to other wonderful blogs. As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster Award ; reveal your 3-5 blog picks.
2. Let them know you chose them
3. Copy & paste the blog award to your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5. Have FUN!
Kelly at http://disp6194-kellyscraps.blogspot.com/
Stephanie at http://stephcreates.blogspot.com/
Missy at http://quickchickdesigns.blogspot.com/
I will be contacting you soon.